Learning at RIMRD demands strict adherence to discipline and code of conduct, focused approach, total commitment and dedication towards all the academic, co-curricular, extra-curricular and evaluation activities so as to enhance the chances of good placements in the corporate world.
Students applying for admission to any programme at RIMRD must be physically fit and must be mentally prepared to take up a rigorous schedules of academic inputs, projects, assignments, presentations, exams and other training schedules throughout the programme. All the students must be disciplined and well behaved. The rules mentioned below are meant to regulate discipline in our campus.
- Any student who fails to meet any stipulated norms will face disciplinary action which may include his / her term not being granted. In addition he / she will not be allowed to participate in the Campus Recruitment Program.
- Students must carry their Identity cards every day when on campus and produce it on demand by any authorities of the Institute.
- Attendance : The Students of RIMRD must maintain a minimum of 90% attendance per semester per subject At times students will have to attend lectures/ other activities/ exams on Sundays too in order to derive maximum benefit from it. However, those who maintain 95% of attendance and more will be considered on priority basis for sponsorship for various intercollegiate events, placements, etc.
- Dress Code : Students should be dressed orderly. Slippers, jeans, t-shirts etc. are not allowed in the campus. Students are expected to behave as future managers. To develop a sense of belonging, and inculcate discipline the students need to observe a strict dress code. Students must wear RIMRD uniform on Mondays and Thursdays. On Tuesdays & Wednesdays students must wear formal dress (shirt and trousers with tie for gents; sari / salwar kameez for ladies). Fridays which will be observed as 'casual-day'. On the occasion of all guest lectures, seminars, industry visits, exams, etc. students must be dressed in the uniform (blazers, tie, shirt, trouser for gents and sari for ladies). A student failing to adhere to the dress code will not be allowed to attend the lectures and will face disciplinary action.
- If a candidate cancels the admissions in Second Year, he/she has to pay the tuition fee for the whole course.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the lecture halls, seminar halls, library, computer labs, examination halls, syndicate and common rooms, etc. and will be forfeited.
- Misbehaviour, habitual late coming, disobedience, absenteeism, consumption of drugs, Smoking, chewing of pan masala , alcohol in the premises, malpractices, cheating in the exam and such indecent activities unbecoming of a management student shall attract immediate cancellation of admission.
- Ragging of any sort is strictly prohibited and will be dealt with seriously as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Ragging Prohibition Act 1999.
- Absence from tests/examination/tutorials and non-submission of assignments in time will make a student ineligible for internal assessment. No excuse will be entertained.
- Students should keep themselves abreast of day to day activities of the Institute and abide by all communications put up on the notice board.
- Disrespect or discourtesy to guests, faculty and office staff will be considered as an act of indiscipline.
- Causing any kind of damage to the Institute property, library books, periodicals, computers and other equipment, writing graffiti on the walls of the campus, benches or anywhere is an act of indiscipline. Such acts will attract severe punishments and students will have to make good the losses.
- The director is empowered to impose fines for misconduct on the part of any students as and when warranted and justified. The fines so collected will be utilised for student welfare activities.
- In case a candidate has a history of any medical disorder the parents must inform in wiring in detail about such illness and ensure that the student is in a position to attend classes/exams/other activities.
- Women's Grievance cell is formed for ladied staff and girl students. Student can approach directo or forum member for redressal of any grievance.
- Students must be present on first and last day of each and every term.