RAJGAD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENTRESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, PUNE-43
Learning at RIMRD demands strict adherence to discipline and code of conduct, focused approach, total commitment and dedication towards all the academic, co-curricular,
extra-curricular and evaluation activities so as to enhance the chances of good placements in the corporate world.
1. Students applying for admission to any programme at RIMRD must be physically fit and must be mentally prepared to take up a rigorous schedule of academic inputs, projects, assignments, presentations, exams and other training schedules throughout the programme.
2. All the students must be disciplined and well behaved.
3. The rules mentioned below are meant to regulate discipline in our campus. Any student who fails to meet any stipulated norms will face disciplinary action which may include his / her term not being granted. In addition he / she will not be allowed to participate in the placement activity
4. Students must carry their Identity cards every day when on campus and produce it on demand by any authorities of the Institute.
5. Attendance : The Students of RIMRD must maintain a minimum of 75% attendance per semester per subject. At times students will have to attend lectures/ other activities/ exams on Sundays too in order to derive maximum benefit from it.
6. Dress Code : Students should be dressed orderly. Slippers, jeans, t-shirts etc. are not allowed in the campus. Students are expected to behave as future managers. To develop a sense of belonging, and inculcate discipline the students need to observe a strict dress code.