Library Code Of Conduct
- Library Timing is 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. (1st and 3rd Saturday closed)
- The library will remain closed on general and national holidays.
- Students must fill the Name, Class, and Roll No. and IN and OUT time in ‘Student Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Staff members must fill the Name, designation, Department and IN and OUT time in ‘Staff Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Chairs and Tables should not be disturbed from their position. Use of mobile phone is prohibited in the Library. Any violation will be penalized by fine of Rs. 100/-
- Students must always carry their College Identity Card with them while using the library facility. They have to show the same whenever asked by the library staff.
- The readers are required to maintain silence and discipline in the library.
- Download of any undesirable e-resources shall not be allowed and punishable if rule is violated.
- Library Staff is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the students/faculty members.
- The Library Attendants/Librarian at the entrance are authorized to examine all books/ Material passing into or out of the Library.
- Home Lending Books will be issued for seven days on Library Card. Rs. 2/- per day fine for late submission of book.
- Previous years question papers. Magazines/Journals, books in the reference section will be issued in the library only against depositing of identity Card.
- Library, the Library Committee and Librarian may restrict use of facilities as necessary
- Important Notices and information regarding the Library will be notified on the Library Notice Board.
- Students can also write their suggestions in the register available in library.
- The loss of Library card should be reported immediately to the librarian.
- In case loss of books, it should be immediately reported to the Librarian with an application. The decision of appropriate fine will be decided by authorities.
- Handle the books carefully.
Rajgad Institute of Management Research & Development © 2018 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed & Developed By: Elite Softwares, Pune